“ART OF WAR” –
How To Handle Competition
The Chanakya Way
Contents of the
“ART OF WAR”
How To Handle Competition The Chanakya Way
“ART OF WAR” : Day 1
“ART OF WAR” : Day 2
“ART OF WAR” : Day 3
Chanakya and the Art of War draw upon lessons from the Arthashastra, the great teacher, philosopher, and strategist who can help you to overcome those speed breakers to become innovative and influential and realize your true potential.
He wrote down everything he had studied about war and techniques to tackle competition in the Kautilya’s Arthashastra, which contains 6000 sutras (formula) on how to win over the competition. These sutras are applicable in every situation. Whether you are a business owner struggling with competitors to take one customer, a corporate executive facing issues to get a dream job, etc. In this program, Dr. Radhakrishnan Pillai will teach you Chanakya’s winning strategies by putting into practice the ‘Art of War
“ART OF WAR”
War or any competition, is often just a mind game. One who understand the mind of opponent wins the game.
Who is a leader? Why does Chanakya place so much emphasis on a leader? Most of us think of a leader as a person with a particular designation and post – the Chairman or CEO of a company, the captain of a sports team, the dean of an educational institution or the general of an army.
These are leaders no doubt. However, certain other attributes are required to make one a “great leader”, a leader who is productive, result oriented, inspiring.
One may get a leadership chair(position) by heredity, power or influence. But if one is not capable, the chair will not keep him.
Leadership position itself comes with great responsibilities and handling that reposibility you will need leadership qualities.
Therefore in this you will get to know what are the qualities of an ideal leader and how anyone can build that qualities
Frequently Asked Questions
- Business leaders & owners
- Wantepreneur (Students)
- Top level management (CEO, Directors, Managing directors etc)
- Mid level management aspiring to grow.
- It will help you to come out from the competition you are stuck from years.
- It will give you a unique dimension to tackle with your competition.
- You will be able to predict the next move of your competitor and tackle it successfully.
- It will help you to take action and workout your plan efficiently This will help you to make powerful strategies & tactics.
- It will help you to make execution plans and backup plans.