Hurry Up, There Are Only A Few Seats Left!
Discover Ancient Management Wisdom
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Learn about Chanakya’s 7 pillars of successful leadership,
management and business.
GRAB YOUR SEAT!
Live Interactive Sessions
Learn From India’s best business Author
Discover Ancient Wisdom
Q&A Sessions With Dr.Radhakrishnan Pillai
What we will Cover?
The king, the minister, the citizens, the fortified city, the treasury, the army and the ally – these are the constituent elements of the kingdom” (Kautilya’s Arthashastra 6.1.1)
We will discuss chanakya’s saptang model and learn from it.
How to build the qualities of an ideal leader.
How a leader should select his team leaders.
Dr. Radhakrishnan Pillai
Dr.Radhakrishnan Pillai is a Ph.D from the University of Mumbai, Department of Philosophy. He trains leaders and aspirants from various fields including Corporate, politics, academics, military etc.
25 Years of Experience
India’s Best Business Author
Chanakya was a rare mastermind, who gained expertise in many fields, including management, economics, politics, law, leadership, strategy, finance, and business management.
The Leader – CEO/Chairman- a “great leader”, a leader who is productive, result oriented.
The Ministers – Managers In Kautilya’s Arthashastra, the importance of a minister is emphasized repeatedly.
The Market – till every customer is not satisfied, the work of the organization is not complete.
The Fortified City – Infrastructure. Every operations of the kings were directly connected and handled from his fort.
The Treasury – Finance Chanakya has said, the first task of a king is to focus on the acquisition, growth and expansion of the treasury.
Employees The sixth pillar of a kingdom is the army. It showcases the power of a country and protects the citizens from external threats.
The Advisors Mitra, a word commonly used in all Indian languages, means a friend, colleague or partner. It forms the last pillar of Chanakya’s Seven Pillars model.
Chanakya on learning
“Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.”
Successful leaders are those who continue to learn new things.
What Attendees Say?
See what our participants experienced after attending our course on SAPTANG model. They are in different management positions & jobs.
Dr Avani Parikh
A well articulated program. Thank you team for all the extra efforts for coordinating it so well and making us feel a part of the family.
Harshad Ravindra Mazire
The saptang is already great and your presentation and explanation was Cherry on the cake.Thanks for your valuable guidance.
Hear from our participants!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Business leaders & owners
- Wantepreneur (Students)
- Top level management (CEO, Directors, Managing directors etc)
- Mid level management aspiring to grow.
Benifits of attending this program
- What is the ideal leadership.
- What are the qualities of a ideal leader and also how to build that qualities. This will help you to build the leadership qualities and will help you to become a leader in future.
- How should a leader appoint his Ministers (Managers). Because hiring right managers will help your business to grow.
- The secret to understand how your customers/client think. This will help to capture your market.
- How to build a quality infrastructure based on physical and digital form. This will help you to manage your busines operations efficiently.
- How a leader should select his team leaders. This will lead to efficient management and business growth.
- How a leader should select his advisors. Because by selecting right advisors, it will help a leader in negative time or in challenges.
I made a payment but did not receive an email?
If you face any difficulty please reach out to us on – email@example.com
Join the Course
Are you still confused? Our leadership and management programs are taught by India’s best business author. Enroll now and learn about leadership.
We’ll use your information to contact you about our services and products.
Disclaimer: This site and the products and services offered on this site are in no way sponsored, affiliated, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Nor have they been reviewed, tested or certified by Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
You understand that you are providing your information to Chanakya Aanvikshiki Pvt Ltd and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used by Chanakya Aanvikshiki Pvt Ltd